Professional central management system for all employees
Picasso Digital Pro is the Nordic region’s most popular all-in-one hotel, CRM and restaurant system – and with good reason!
Techotel’s Picasso Digital is intuitive and easy to work with.
- Select the date in the calendar, drag over room types or room number on the days you want the room reserved and the reservation is created.
- Picasso Digital sends the confirmation via Word or Outlook.
The customer’s address is merged and the system prints and files the confirmation.
Select a date in the calendar, and Picasso Digital changes all views in the system to that date. Look at the current listings with the guests’ names and how long they will stay. If you want to change the arrival or departure date, simply drag the reservation to the selected date in the calendar.
The colours on the list indicate whether the reservation has been confirmed, the guest has arrived or is leaving.
Picasso Digital makes booking a breeze and you will always have a calendar at hand. Book catering easily and straightforwardly via predefined packages / products or by writing directly in the field, e.g. late night snack.
- Picasso Digital shows an overview of how much AV equipment is available before you book it.
- Select the date, drag across the room plan and the reservation is created.
- The room plan is divided into minutes / hours.
Appetite is a restaurant and reception checkout with built-in table booking, email, ToDo – follow-up calendar, and customer directory.
An untraditional restaurant and checkout system, which you learn to operate in 10 minutes. Appetite contains inventory management of finished goods, as well as a number of sales and profit statistics, an unlimited number of goods and PLU numbers.
You retrieve customers and invoices directly from the customer directory, and transfer to Concorde, Axapta, Navision or Sage Accounting.
Appetite is operated with Touch screen, standard PC keyboard or mouse.
Further more you also have free choice in the design of bills.
Mona AI - your digital assistant
- Mona manages all types of reservations
- Controls payment method against customer files at set-up, check-in and check-out
- Sends confirmations with check-in information by SMS and email with payment link
- Checks prepayment or debtor payment before check-in
- Receives payment at check-out via credit card, invoice or EAN invoice
- Sends SMS and email to the hotel regarding problems with check-out
- Sends information to the cleaning app whether the room is vacant or in use
- Offers the guest upsale in the room
- Mona withdraws payment authorization from NETS
- Handles guest preferences regarding room type and room number
- Mona charges full payment for OTA reservations
- Manages your bonus club
- Creates name list
- Pre-posting or post-invoicing for longstay
- Mona sends registration card to the guest before stay
- Payment of rooms with split bill, credit card or invoicing
- Digital key delivery
MIS / CRM
Picasso Digital MIS
MIS – Market Information System- counts the value of all your reservations and presents it graphically. MIS tells you in good time how the season is going.
Picasso Digital CRM
CRM – Customer Relation Management- contains a detailed customer database.
You have the opportunity to choose from many different parameters for extraction. Do you want e.g. to contact the selected customers, you retrieve addresses directly into Word or Outlook. You have the option of extracting Top 20 lists sorted by different parameters.
By dragging a customer’s name to the calendar, ToDo shows you what has been agreed with the customer, and when you potentially are due to meet again.
Picasso Digital offers a large selection of reports:
Select a report and drag it over a date in the calendar.
Picasso Digital displays the report for the selected date on the screen, prints it or sends it via Outlook.
- Arrival, cleaning and departure lists
- Occupancy statistics and general statistics
- Deposit and commission lists
- An overall weekly plan of events
- Clear waiter and kitchen lists
- Cleaning and defect lists, etc.
ToDo clears the desktop of yellow sticky-notes
ToDo is a calendar integrated with Picasso Digital. It keeps track of your reservations, customers, suppliers, staff and personal chores.
ToDo sends messages internally in the hotel.
Each employee has their own calendar. E.g. write a message to your boss and ToDo shows the message immediately when the boss opens his ToDo calendar in Picasso digital.
ToDo is your internal communication system, where Outlook is your external.
How to increase earnings?
By getting more out of your time!
Some examples from Picasso Digital:
- Yield Management for optimizing room rates
- Sales follow-up system with direct merge to Word
- Modern internet booking
- The digital assistant Mona solves a number of reception tasks automatically
- Invoice, Environmental and cancellation surcharge
- The functions are always close at hand, where you need them
- Confirmations and sales letters are dragged into Outlook, Word or Excel with a click of the mouse
- Easy to read delivery instructions and bills
Picasso Digital is built around Microsoft standards such as:
• MS Word
• MS Excel
• MS Outlook
• MS Windows 10/11
• MS SQL Server ver. 2016
• MS terminalserver ver. 2019
The above are registered trademarks of Microsoft.
Give us call or send us an email
if you would like to hear more about Picasso Digital